BRANCH LIBRARY HOLDINGS INCLUDE:
Reference materials for many districts/counties in Ontario.
Loyalist research materials.
Research guides for other North American and European countries.
Microfilmed records of early Methodist baptisms in Ontario.
North Bay Nugget on microfilm.
Northern News (Kirkland Lake) on microfilm.
Timmins Daily Press on microfilm.
Porcupine Advance (Timmins) on microfilm.
Church Records for the following:
• St. Andrew’s United (early Presbyterian).
• Trinity United (early Methodist).
• St. John’s Anglican.
• First Baptist (early marriages).
• St. Mary’s on the Lake (early R.C.).
• St. Andrew’s United, Sturgeon Falls Ontario
• Holy Trinity Church, Temiscaming, Quebec
*Cemetery transcriptions are complete listings of all of the burials in that cemetery. Our members have worked with cemetery staff to include unmarked graves as well as those which have headstones. Transcriptions are therefore more complete than websites which simply document headstones. These can be purchased at the OGS e-Store.
Thursday and Friday: 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.